It’s been quite a while since my last post. Recently I read a friend’s post where she indicated that 2019 has been a “year of waiting” for her. That really spoke to me as I feel like I have been lying in wait for “something”…and I’m not all that conscious of what that “something” is. What I do know is that I love to write these posts of encouragement and/or inspiration.
Quiet introspection, I feel, is always a good thing. I also feel that we all have truth within us, and we are here, among many other things, to share those truths (even if no one is listening).
I came upon this list of ‘things’ we would do well to remember. These are some things about time and space that are easy to forget…
- You chose to be here and you knew what you were doing.
- There are no “tests” and you are not being judged.
- Everyone is doing their best, with what they know.
- You already have whatever you are looking for.
- You are of the Divine, pure God, and so is everyone else.
- Religion needs spirituality; spirituality does not need religion.
- You are naturally inclined to succeed – at everything you do.
- You happen to life, life does not happen to you.
- Order, healing, and love belie every moment of chaos, pain, and fear.
- Following your heart is the best way to help others.