I bought this cool small-ish LEGO set a couple weeks ago with some extra money I earned from helping some friends out with their computer. It was fun to put together…didn’t take too long. It’s a neat addition to my LEGO collection. Below is the description from the LEGO web site:
Work in nature with the LEGO® City Forest Tractor, featuring a moving arm with opening claw and massive wheels, plus a small log stand, 2 chains, 2 buildable logs, small pine tree, chainsaw and a shovel. This cool toy for kids includes a minifigure.
- Includes a forest worker minifigure.
- Features a Forest Tractor with massive wheels and arm with an opening claw, 2 chains, plus a small buildable log stand.
- Pick up the logs with the tractor claw to move them around.
- Cut the logs to the right length in the stand with the chainsaw.
- Accessory elements include a chainsaw, shovel, small pine tree and 2 buildable logs.
- This cool toy for kids is suitable for ages 5-12.
- Forest Tractor measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Log stand measures over 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high and 1” (2cm) deep.
- Logs each measure over 1” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) high and 1” (1cm) deep.
- Pine tree measures over 1” (4cm) high and under 1” (2cm) wide and 1” (2cm) deep.
- As seen in the LEGO® City Vehicles TV commercial.